Social Media is everywhere. How dominant is it though?
Social media habits – Does social media dominate us or is it a transition with developing technology?
At this morning’s UK/Nominet-led new media and social networking workshop, UK internet minister Ed Vaizey said the UK government has no wish to regulate social media. Vaizey said the British government favoured a non-interventionist approach to the internet.
Digital communication may rule all in the western world, however the day has now come, that the indigenous groups of [...]
Social media editor Chris Street talks to UCA Farnham online journalism students on the power of social media in journalism and the skills you need to succeed online, compared to traditional print journalism. (Hint: there is no real difference at all).
- Chisora and Haye to Meet in the Summer May 11, 2012
- Steel Panther vs. GaGa: Can the ASA ban one Ad but not the other? February 5, 2012
- Kaymer in good spirits ahead of WGC Cadillac Championship March 8, 2011
- Lights, Camera, Agony – behind the scenes at London’s X Factor auditions May 15, 2011
- First impressions of the Nissan Juke January 25, 2011
- Analysis: Did the Chris Moyles decision come at the right time for Radio 1? August 23, 2012
- Formula 1 podcast August 23, 2012
- Race by race: the 2012 Formula 1 season so far August 23, 2012
- Being caught with your pants down can be a right royal pain August 23, 2012
- Youth Crime June 29, 2012
- Janelle: How dare they try to manipulate, banish, or in any...
- Ben Harrow: I noticed your piece and figured you could use som...
- Aran: WWE is fictional entertainment and, to my knowledg...
- Bobby: WWE and Ultimate Cage fighting are freak shows, no...
- Natalie Lipscomb: Hey there! I'm one of the students that took p...
C4’s Keme Nzeram: why now is the best time to be a journalist